Mar 25, 2008

Young Zombies in Love

if all things go as planned, i will be moving my press into the studio space this weekend. i think this may be my first print...i'd like it to be 24"x30" but let's not get crazy. three-colors is maybe a bit ambitious. anyone interested in prints?

























EDIT: after looking at this for a day or two, i wanted to make a few changes. changed the wording, added some spatter/bubbles behind the image. not sure which i prefer. and i may change the wording again. we'll see.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Just randomly did a Google search for Zombie art and came across this. LOVE IT!. Would you mind if I copied it for myself? No profit will be made of it.

abnormalbrain said...

Hmm...What do you mean by copy?
d

Unknown said...

Just something to keep on my hard drive. Use as an icon maybe. All credit given to the original artist of course.

My Girlfrind is a professional graphic artist so I'm very cognizant of copyright laws and how much a person's art means to them. I have no intention of abusing this. I'd completely understand if you'd rather I didn't use it. No worries =)

abnormalbrain said...

Oh yeah, that's totally fine. Cheers.

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Hell In A Handbag said...

Droooooool. I'm in love. I want it on a t-shirt.