Mar 19, 2009

The Zombaby Dolls

Digging through the archives...

This is a set of dolls I designed a few years back. Most of these have made it into production (just google zombaby/babies). The final dolls didn't always look much like the designs, and they were sculpted as a solid latex. They were designed to be latex with real clothes, but I guess were a big seller for a while...click to enlarge.



The cyborg was my favorite, but I guess he was too difficult of a sculpt...I think a later version of him had a big metal jaw and a larger head. I'll post it if I find that version of him.

3 comments:

Timo said...

Haha they are so cool, don't know which one I like best. Think the Cyborg, or the Mummy... when I have children in future, they will get one of this as their first doll :D

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Tina and I just wanted you to know that my youngest daughter has been collecting these dolls since she was 2! LOL..... she LOVED them from the start! She is now six and they have become a traditional Christmas gift from my oldest daughter! we are haveing a hard time finding all of them! Any ideas? contact me at kcufydikcuf@yahoo.com if you do! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I have Shivers(the skeleton)and Eyeris(the zombie girl). I love these things. The store that sold them to me went out of business. I really want to find the Headless Horseman and the Werwolf. Did you design those as well? The Cyborg is awesome looking. I've never seen that one.