Jun 10, 2011

Illustration Master Class

Sorry. I've neglected this blog for quite some time. The story is that I've been busting ass day and night to clear my workload so I can effectively disappear for a week. Today I'm leaving for Amherst to attend the Illustration Master Class. Basically, I'll be learning technique from some of the masters of fantasy art. We arrive at class with sketches and ideas of a piece we'd like to accomplish during the week. I had to choose from three categories, and the very first category I ruled out was Dragons. I like sci-fi, man! But the more I thought about it, the more I warmed to the category and the liberties I could take within it.

Here's my thumbnail of my idea. Apparently I really dig girls riding cyborgs. Tightening this up right now for the initial crit.


I'll try and blog every day.

No comments: