Nov 18, 2011

December 10th

December 10th, 2011 is my first solo gallery show, at the Dark World Gallery on Grafton Street here in Worcester. I'll be honest, I've never done more than a few pieces in a show and never solo. I'm scared. I still have a ton of work to do and I've been trying a lot of experimental things. Some might work, some might not. The basic idea is that I put out a calendar every year. The calendar originally served as a promo piece to send to editors and art directors, a giant business card. This year, instead of compiling pieces from various projects throughout the year, all the images are created specifically for the calendar. Lots of very tall images, of sexy ladies. And monsters.

So, please come to my show and see 12 new images, plus some extras. Tell me how nice it is, even if you think it's crap. Hah.

No comments: