Aug 23, 2012

Dragon Girl

New project in the works. Actually, I'm resurrecting an old project that never came to be. You may remember the image of the girl riding the hot-rod dragon image I posted some time last year...

I never finished it, but am determined to work it through. I really don't like the scale of the image. I prefer a 1:3 scale, so I've been reconfiguring it. The original had kind of a square flow, on the newer config I want the the flow to be vertical, swaying side to side, sexy:


...and starting to figure out the colors. Also, I'll be changing the girl's outfit, the superhero thing didn't make sense to me, seems like she should be more of an Australian road bully.


...next step, pencils, and reference shots of the area where I'd like this to be taking place. Might adjust the dragon's jaw too, the original had a better underbite.

1 comment:

Bret M. Herholz said...

Looks great!! I can't wait to see the finished product :-)